A New Treatment That Can Improve Children’s Smiles as They Grow
A great way to get Phase 1 results that work. Invisalign First aligners are:
- Designed to treat a broad range of teeth straightening issues in growing children, from simple to complex, including crowding, spacing, and narrow dental arches.
- Removable for easy hygiene, making it easier for growing children to brush and floss.
- Designed for comfort – which means no discomfort from rubbing brackets or poking wires.
Who could be a candidate for Invisalign First clear aligners?
- As a child grows, their smile grows with them. And even with baby teeth, it may be the perfect time for children ages 6 to 10 to start orthodontic treatment. This is known as Phase 1 treatment.
- At this stage, orthodontists can see issues that may need early treatment to address a developing problem.
- Invisalign First clear aligner treatment is designed for predictable results and a positive experience while addressing the unique needs of growing children.
If you have any questions about Invisalign First®, don’t hesitate to contact us at (631) 886-3141.