Our top priority is the health and safety of our patients and their families. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the ADA, CDC and OSHA. We have been hard at work getting our office ready for you and we look forward to welcoming you! We have added sneeze guards at the front desk, upgraded filters in the A/C units, UV lights in the ducts, fresh air intakes and exhaust fans in the treatment areas.
As you plan for your visit please make note of the following:
- If you or a family member has been feeling ill, please reschedule.
- If you or a family member has been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please reschedule.
- Call us at (631) 886-3141 or text us at (631) 201-5513 from the parking lot when you arrive for your appointment. Please wait in the car until we let you know that we are ready for your appointment.
- Complete a Wellness Screening questionnaire before being seen in the office.
- We ask that only ONE parent accompany adolescent patients into the office for appointments. Older patients are welcome to come into the treatment area for their appointments on their own. Should you need to bring your other children with you to the appointment, we ask that you wait in the car with the other children who do not have appointments and we will provide you an update after the appointment.
- Anyone entering the office must wear a face covering.
- Temperatures will be taken with a non-touch thermometer for anyone entering the office.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use upon entry and as needed throughout the appointment.
- Social distancing, whenever possible will be practiced. This includes closure of our waiting room and only allowing individual patients or siblings in the treatment area at one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.